When every ounce counts, the UltraLite quick-drying towel is great for backpackers, travelers, or any minimalist who wants to pack a towel for an impromptu dip in some trailside water. Weighing a third less than the closest competitor, this soft, highly packable, and ultralight microfiber towel is great for drying off without having to sweat the ounces.
Can expose you to napthalene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Ultralight: Even in its largest size, the UltraLite towel barely tips the scales at just 5.1 oz., one third less than the closest competitor*.
- 4x Absorbency: Absorbent microfiber fabric soaks up 4 times its weight in water, which can be wrung out easily.
- Ultrafast-drying: Dries 80% faster than comparable cotton towels.
- Highly packable: Soft fabric packs down tiny when space is at a premium.
- Hang loop and zippered storage pouch included for easy drying and packing.
- Machine washable
*Compared to leading full-sized, quick-drying towel competitor, the Sea to Summit® DryLite™ towel—Cascade Designs, Inc. is not affiliated with and does not own the Sea to Summit nor DryLite trademarks.