In response to the need for personal masks, we’ve shifted our manufacturing lines to help make cloth masks—an effort that began with making them for our employees. These reusable, non-medical grade masks are made of our UltraLite fabric. This technical material is composed of layers of tangled microfibers so dense that they’re tighter than a standard cotton weave. Still, the mask is soft and comfortable.
$1 from every mask sold goes to the CDP COVID-19 Response Fund, which supports nonprofit organizations aiding vulnerable populations impacted by the pandemic, as well as those increasing access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) resources.
*This mask is not a replacement for medical-grade surgical or N95 masks, and is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Double-layer, one size fits most
- Nonwoven fabric is made of super fine microfilaments—a dense construction that’s tighter than a standard cotton weave
- 70% polyester / 30% nylon
- Pleated design fits snugly around the face
- Quick-adjust elastic straps with cord lock allows for a comfortable, secure fit that avoids the ears
- May be machine washed and tumble dried repeatedly without damage or change to shape
WASH BEFORE USING. Before first use, hand wash in sink with hot water and detergent. Fabric may bleed color on first wash. After first wash, mask can be machine washed with like colors and tumble dried on low.
Made in USA of US and Imported Materials